Thursday, March 12, 2009

OucH!!!

Omg~ Its So pain...its HURT~!!!
i got back pained for quite some time...anyway,im already used to it..since it was a side effects of fell down while i was learning ice-skating few years ago + fell down from the chair(my friends fooled around wif me =( ...but it is not funnay ok!) so... now my back pain is getting worse~ that day i went neway to cheong k..then maybe sit for too long or something lidat...
i felt the painness again~
so today decided to PoNTENG! my mom called some fellow and helped me massage..
and i cant tahan~ coz it s soo soo soo pained!
i cant scream... just havta tahan ~ until all my tears came out automatically..
oh no~ please~ i dont want to cry also..and the aunty said :"oh my dear,u'r soo cute today!dont tell me u'r crying?!"
LOL..xD ofcourse i m so not gonna admit it~ >.<
i juz told her i cant tahan the painness... it really hurts! she's like tearing off my skin gawt!bt somehow is for my own good~ coz im a "mummy's girl"!
so next monday i havta experience the painness once again~ =X

No comments:

Post a Comment