Sunday, March 1, 2009

3arly birhtday celebbration~!

28/2/09
Morning went to school...had some lame kokurikulum activities..and i joined NGO for fun~!
ok ..actually today we plan to go sunway...angeline and kai ni want to celebrate my birthday wif me...but then it was kinda last minute plan..so.. th
y told me maybe not going due to no transportation..but somehow..i tried my best to arrange transport..although is kinda RUSH~
bt finally my dad promised to fetch us back~ phew~
around 4 30pm we reached sp~then shop around...shop shop shop~
then meet with chee chew,jimmy,yong jun and jim's bro..oki3..then went for a movie..i forgot the english name of that movie..is a singaporean movie..was very funny! xD
bt then sudd received call from my bro which spoiled my mood.ish~he told me no1 can fetch me unless i went back earlier..bt its impossible coz i was
watching movie~ kinda pissed off..
thts the first time i asked 'em to fetch me...and thy jz couldnt make it..
and i felt so sorry...cuz i've promised to angeline and kai ni to fetch 'em back..sorry gals! =(
i decided to go back v teksi..and i asked angeline and kai ni to follow jim's car..while yong jun and chee chew accompanied me...
after movie whole gang seperated~angeline and kaini went to search for my bday present..same goes to yong jun and jimmy~
so left me ,chee chew and jim's bro..so we went to hunt for
win yee's bday present~
ho~so hard to find her present..and chee chew walked soooo fast..and
i got stomachache =X
bt it was ok..finally we bought a black shirt at nichii~hope she'll like it! =)
after that,jim and yj gave me present..thanks alot~then thy went back d..and i cant even say bye to angeline and kaini.haih =(
finally me chee chew ,yj also went back at 10pm+ ,i felt guilty coz nidta mafan cc's dad to fetch us back~sorry ya cc~
bt somehow..thanks guys! >.<
  • snap snap in sp toilet x)

  • "DolphiN" by yong jun,jimmy and cc?


1 comment: