Friday, December 17, 2010

I thought I'd forget you but I Forgot to.

I hate to see the one I love happy with somebody
but I surely hate it more to see the one I love unhappy with me...

There are times when I cant decide
whether to see you or not,
I want to see you because I miss you
but there are times when I dont want to see you
because everytime I do,
the fact that you dont see me the way
that I see you hurts me even more ...

Nothing hurts more than realising you meant
everything to me, but I meant nothing to you.

Is not the tears that fall from the eyes and cover my cheek but the tears from the heart that brings my soul away.

You're not worth the tears,
you're not worth the heartache.
I don't know why I give you the time.
You're not worth the pain,
you're not worth the emptiness.
I don't know why I wish you were mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment