Saturday, June 13, 2009

*Friday *

9.00am++
  • went to fetch wy for breakfast using jimmy's car? hah!then when reached wy's hs..was her turn to drive us..>.<" ! had breakfast at McD and jimmy treaated me,joey and wy ice cream v vanila flavor.
11.00am++
  • reached home and did some chores then online..=D chit chat wif friends...started to plan something...x) then 1pm++ got my license by uncle lai xD(yeah!I can DRIVE!)
2.00pm
  • went ptdd to had meeting until 2.43pm..wait at ptdd for bear bear to fetch me bt she was kinda late..so ended up cc fetched me and sis to bubble tea and yc wif bear bear and jimmy...wy ffk me..=(
4.30pm
  • cc fetched me and bear bear head to my home...then did nothing at my hs?cc slept at my house =='' wait till 6 30pm...
6.30pm
  • cc went for guitar class..and zk's turn to fetch me and bear bear to wy's hs...(SOrry For waiting zk~ ) =) reached wy's hs be4 7pm.. headed to sp when all of 'em were there...
7.00pm++
  • reached sp...wy,bear bear,chuang,heng shaun and zk went to buy tickets for movie while me,joey accompanied carmen to buy some cosmetic. ;) then had dinner at some restaurant which i forgot the name of it..haha..bt it was a nice dinner although i din eat =) after dinner we went to shop around...forever 21!
9.30pm
  • movie started ( the terminator..) uhmmm...it was kinda nice? bt for me it was too noisy..x]
11.30pm
  • finished the movie and went back wy's hs.then followed zk's car back home..heng shaun drove his car(damn funny!) and chuang also drove his car..(steady 1 ~ ;) ) finally zk drove back his own car... and fetched me,bear bear and carmen home.
1.00pm
  • reached home..and bear bear overnite at my house..wait for bear bear to clean up herself and only gt to sleep at 2am..and sumore the next day havta go bsb at 7 30am =X

No comments:

Post a Comment